Saturday, August 13, 2016

Project Day

Hi human! Back again with another outdated post! On 16 June 2016, Thursday, I went out with Sandra to do burden project! By the time you reading this, we actually finish this project long ago as it was a lab report and we got pretty good grade which i'm happy about it! Anyway, we met up at Punggol waterway to do project. It was not that productive to be honest. I was so stress at that time that i just don't want to do anything. 

Here is some of the photos i took while procrastinating. 


This is my favourite photo among all.
It was such a cute scene!!


Seeing the kids so carefree makes me really jealous. 
It makes me wonder why we are all so eager to become an adult when we were young....
My perspective of life really change a lot compared to the past...






So everyone have been talking about the KFC bucket curry rice and i finally tried it.
It was not bad but it kind of a little too salty for me. 


So i was taking photo of this wall and something hits me.
It looks so beautiful isn't it?
But photo is deceiving.
If you look closer in real life, it was full of insects and dirt.
Same goes to life, don't just see the photos.
Don't just see the surface.
We chose to let you see what we want you to see.
Always remember that and also, don't compare.



Also went to see plant decoration for one of my project. 
And yes, i have a lot of projects on hand at that time. 

And i bought this green tea chocolate frappe.
So good!
But, i found a cheaper version and it tastes similar to green tea frappe at Starbucks and that is.......Mcdonald green tea frappe!
Go try it! You won't regret it! Unless you don't like sweet drink. 

Anyway, that's all for this post.
Blogging makes me realised that i have a lot more to update on. 
So many things have happened. 

See you soon.
Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: