Saturday, September 24, 2016

Birthday / Burger Up / Books

Hello people. I'm back once again.

Birthday





So i forgot to insert some photos on my birthday post which you can read HERE which is 19 things i learnt by the age of 19. My family and i did celebrate and as usual we went to eat at Astons.

Burger Up




On 6 August 2016, Saturday. I met up with Sandra for a little while to do one of our lab report. I'm so glad we got full mark on that report but also thanks to Xin Yi for pointing out our mistakes on the graph. Before we do our lab report, we actually went to try Burger Up for the very first time. I have always want to try Burger Up because it was a local shop and i was blown away by it. It was expensive than McDonald but the quality is good. I have to admit i love the burger from Burger Up more than McDonald.
On 18 August 2016, Thursday. I met up with Li Wen for a short while because i was busy that day. Anyway, i bought Burger Up for my mum and brother to try and they love it. 

Books



On 25 August 2016, Thursday. I met up with a seller to buy a book that i have always wanted to read ever since a youtuber talk about it. That book was The life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck by Sarah Knight. 



On 30 August 2016, Tuesday. I bought another book........Can you tell that i love to read? Hahahaha :D. But this time, my sister actually help me to meet up with the seller because it was near my exam period so i don't want to go out....(Another reason to avoid going out). This time, i bought #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso. Also, i heard a lot of youtuber talking about this book so i bought it. 


Most probably i will blogged about the books i read this school holiday in another blog post. So stay tuned.

That's all for this blog post. Bye!

No comments: