Saturday, November 19, 2016

Faded Purple Hair

Hello everyone! As you guys might know that on the month of September, i finally plucked up my courage to dye my hair purple and i never regret it! So here is an update on my hair and how my purple hair faded to. 






So yup! It faded to pink and then back to brown because i didn't bleach my hair and my base hair colour is brown. It faded really fast, especially when i am that kind of person that washes hair everyday! It faded within 2 to 3 weeks! I actually really like the colour when it faded, but of course it will fade unevenly. Overall, i really like my hair, but the downside is that every time i wash my hair, the dye come off (which is normal) so my towel and shower area full of purple dye. I actually wish my purple hair will stay a little longer, but then if you have colour like that, normally it won't last long and that's fine because my school doesn't allow crazy hair colour. 

On 13 November 2016, Sunday, i went to get my hair trimmed and also i cut bang! My hair definitely feels healthier right now and i'm happy about it! 

So that's all for my hair journey, for now. 
Bye!
SaveSave
Post a Comment