Saturday, November 5, 2016

Genki Sushi / Korean BBQ / Shave Ice

Hello everyone! School reopens, i'm back in school once again. First week of school was fine since it doesn't have any lab work and tutorial (except for 1 tutorial). So far, school was not too bad at all. However, i have to say that i'm tired and hungry all the time, which was not a good sign. But then again, i experience that all the time, even if i'm not in school. 

On 25 October 2016, Tuesday.



I went to eat Genki Sushi with ZiYun after school. We actually wanted to eat it on Monday, but because we ended school too early, by the time we reach there, the shop was still not open. Hence, in the end, we only bought KFC breakfast home. Then we decided to eat Genki Sushi on Tuesday where we ended school a bit late. I only took this photo because it looks interesting and if you have been reading my blog long enough, you will know what sushi i ate every time. I'm pretty basic that always ordered the same things. Anyway, eating Sashimi that came from a different country is cool! I love the Norway sashimi while ZiYun loves the Scotland one. But, to be completely honest, i think it tastes the same. 

On 28 October 2016, Friday.




Since i have no school on Friday, I finally went to eat KBBQ with ZiYun and Gillian! Can you tell that i'm super excited because i am! I have been craving that for months and months and months. After eating KBBQ, i have to went shopping to buy pants for myself because i have more lab work this semester and i do not have enough pant. Then, since Uniqlo can help me alter the pant for free, i went to buy there. Seriously, at this point in life i'm sad that i'm short but whatever, embrace it. 
While waiting for them to help me alter, we went to eat durian and matcha shave ice! It was so good!!!! Especially the durian one! 
After that, i collect my pant and then home sweet home.
SaveSave

No comments: