Saturday, December 24, 2016

Random Purchase & Stuffs

Hello human! Just want to share some of my random purchases and some stuffs :D 

So H&M have sales, therefore, did purchase some clothes.
By some, i mean 2....



Then here is a drawing of a heart and a Pikachu because i was bored listening to lecture....


This was the other time where we have long breaks, so we went and get ice cream....
We bought the ice cream in school by the way...


First time trying Makisan on 12 December 2016, Monday.
It was so damn good.


On 16 December 2016, Friday, which was my last exams, i went out with ZiYun and Gillian for lunch! First time trying Tuk Tuk Cha which was a Thai milk tea, it was not bad.


Bought planner from Typo since they have a sale.


Went to eat ramen!


On 21 December 2016, Wednesday. Grandma makes us Tang Yuan.


On 23 December 2016, Friday. I went out with Sandra to do our project. However, i didn't take any pictures.....First, we went Burger Up to eat and do our laboratory report project there. Then, we went to the Nex library because Sandra need socket. However, the library socket were all locked up, moreover, there's no place to sit. Hence, we decided to do our project at Starbucks, which work out fine. After that, bought KFC for my mum and brother. This girl that work in KFC makes my day because she complimented my hair! Hahahaha :D To be honest, my hair colour faded so quickly, soon it will be brown again. Then, i went to Soup Spoon to buy myself mushroom soup.....It was such a disappointment because it spoils. It has a weird taste and funky smell to it. Ended up, i didn't eat my dinner........But it's okay! Everything is fine.

That's all for now! Bye :) 

No comments: